Quality of Life Practice in the heart of Madison
Join a neurosciences team at a well-established 350 bed medical center with offices right on campus.
- Clinic based positions with subspecialty focus or neuro-hospitalist track available • Hospital Employed Group Setting
- 4 day work week and Call of 1:7
- General Neurology position with availability for sub-specialty focus
- EMG and EEG laboratories
- Advanced Practitioner support
Comprehensive Benefit Package including: Competitive Income, 30K Sign-on, relocation expenses, a full range of benefits & bonus structure
Live and work in Madison- a city that offers a perfect combination of natural beauty, outdoor recreation, cultural offerings, distinctive restaurants, unique shops and vibrant nightlife.
- Livability Magazine ranked Madison as a top five city in the Top 100 Best Places to Live • Enjoy four distinct seasons with year-round activities such as boating, cycling, fishing, cross-country and nearby downhill skiing.
- Cultural and historical attractions including theater, opera, ballet, outdoor concerts, and numerous museums • Family-friendly community ranked as the No. 2 Best Place to Educate your Child by Forbes Magazine, with children’s museums, a fabulous zoo, numerous schooling options, and home to the University of Wisconsin
- Foodies take note- there are more restaurants per capita in Madison than anywhere else in the U.S and one of the nation’s largest Farmer’s Markets
If working a 4 day work week and being able to live in a top ranked community interests you, please call me or email a copy of your C.V. today.