Providence is calling a Physical Therapist (PT) ( Home Health, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE, Tues-Sat or Sun-Thur schedule pattern) to Providence Sound Home Care & Hospice in Olympia, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
**Caregivers new to Providence are eligible for $5,000 Sign On Bonus
In this position you will:
- Provide in-home treatment programs to assist patients in restoring function, relieving pain, and preventing disability.
- Allow patients and their families to maintain dignity and independence while receiving safe, effective rehabilitation in the security of their home.
- Consult with the physician and an interdisciplinary team in the development of a plan of treatment.
- Drive to your patients' homes throughout your assigned region on a daily basis.
- Use critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and your ability to make independent decisions.
- Utilize software programs for the maintenance of patient records and communication with team members.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy from an institution approved by the state board
- Current Washington State Physical Therapist License
- Current Healthcare Provider Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Current Washington State driver's license and access to daily use of an insured, reliable vehicle or an alternate ability to travel to sites as required
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Two (2) years of therapy experience with adult physical disabilities
- One (1) year of therapy experience in home care or related rehabilitation setting
- Experience with the geriatric population
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence SoundHomeCare & Hospice, in Olympia, Washington, is a home health and hospice ministry serving patients in their places of residence throughout Mason, Lewis and Thurston counties in Washington state. Our team brings the Providence tradition of excellence into the home setting, and work together with physicians, patients, family members and insurance providers to meet each patient's unique needs. Providence SoundHomeCare and Hospice is a non-profit, state licensed and Medicare certified agency.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Physical Therapy
Req ID: 148253