Providence is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) to the Medical/Telemetry Providence St. Peter Hospital in Olympia, WA.
We are seeking a skilled and knowledgeable Medical/Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) who is dedicated to providing nursing care to a diverse group of patients.
This posting is not a specific job vacancy. This posting serves to establish interested candidates for current or future opportunities for Medical Telemetry Unit positions at various locations and for various shifts at Providence St. Peters Hospital.
In this position you will:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care needs for patients with a variety of medical or surgical conditions.
- Demonstrate strong teaching and communication skills with patients, family members, and multidisciplinary medical professionals.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington State
- Current AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- One year RN experience working in an acute care environment
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- More than one year recent Medical, Surgical, Telemetry, and/or Cardiac RN experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Peter Hospital is a 390-bed, not-for-profit regional teaching hospital. Located in Olympia, WA, St. Peter offers comprehensive rehabilitation, medical, surgical and behavioral health services. We have been ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and as one of 10 premier healthcare employers in the nation and have recently achieved the coveted Magnet®" recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center®. Our hospital rests on a 173-acre campus, much of which includes natural forest and preserved wetlands that maintain a healing environment for patients and staff.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Medical/Surgical Nursing
Req ID: 138202