Providence is calling an Cardiovascular Technologist to Providence St. Peter Hospital in Olympia, WA.
We are seeking a detail-oriented individual to perform diagnostic, therapeutic and interventional cardiovascular procedures.
In this position you will:
- Assist a physician in performing invasive and/or interventional diagnostic and therapeutic cardiovascular procedures.
- Perform procedure set up and patient preparation
- Assist Cardiologists with diagnostic and interventional prcedures, electrophysiology studies, pacemaker and ICD implants
- Monitor procedures and manage films and reports
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Two years of community college/vocational training in a Certified Cardiovascular Technologist training program and/or Radiological Techonologist (RT)
- Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist Certification OR Radiology Technologist Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within 6 months of hire
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 2 years recent experience in acute care facility
- RCIS certification
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate for Healthcare Providers
- Minimum two years Electrophysiology (EP) experience.
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Peter Hospital is a 390-bed, not-for-profit regional teaching hospital. Located in Olympia, WA, St. Peter offers comprehensive rehabilitation, medical, surgical and behavioral health services. We have been ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and as one of 10 premier healthcare employers in the nation and have recently achieved the coveted Magnet®" recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center®. Our hospital rests on a 173-acre campus, much of which includes natural forest and preserved wetlands that maintain a healing environment for patients and staff.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Cath Lab
Req ID: 141557