You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Director of Ambulatory Risk Management and Patient Safety.
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know how to have fun.
You’re equally comfortable with developing and delivering programming for risk mitigation and assessment, education and curriculum development, and high reliability principles.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Quality, Risk and Safety Department. This position will report to our System Director of Clinical Risk.
System Service: is our Corporate Headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado and is located within the Oracle campus. SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the well-being of the people we serve.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five.
We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Director of Ambulatory Risk Management and Patient Safety you need to know how to:
- Develop ambulatory clinical risk management and patient safety program in alignment with SCL Health System HRO, Risk Management and Patient Safety program.
- Deliver Ambulatory Clinical Risk Management Education to all ambulatory stakeholders.
- Promote a culture of safety in the management of patient safety events. Lead teams through effective not cause analysis, action plan development, and implementation to prevent recurrence of events.
- Support the Ambulatory leadership team in identification and mitigation of risk through proactive risk assessment and analysis of patient safety report data
- Oversee the management of data for the Ambulatory Patient Safety Event Reporting System (PEARL).
- Oversee and guides the Patient Grievance process.
- Promote mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by service behavior standards.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Minimum 5 years nursing clinical experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in clinical risk management and/or patient safety is required.
- Master’s level degree in Nursing, other healthcare discipline, or Juris Doctorate is preferred.
- CPHRM or qualified to pursue by prior risk management experience and must achieve within 12 months
- Previous Ambulatory care setting risk management experience is preferred. Previous significant healthcare leadership and legal experience is preferred.
Now that you know more about being a Director of Ambulatory Risk Management and Patient Safety on our team we hope you’ll join us. At SCL Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.