Kingston, New York
West Reading, Pennsylvania
Saint Louis, Missouri
Durham, North Carolina
Rainbow City, Alabama
Westchester County, New York
El Paso, Texas
License and Education:
- Valid state driver's license and own reliable transportation required.
- Clinical licensure required.
- College degree required.
- A track record of successful experience in a health care setting, strong interpersonal skills, and experience working with physicians, nursing management, discharge planners, case managers, and social workers.
- Clinical experience required.
- Knowledge of acute hospitals and post-acute settings preferred.
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes an invaluable orientation program, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and much more while working with a healthcare leader!
If you are a current Kindred employee Click Here.