Saint Louis, Missouri
Raleigh, North Carolina
Rittenhouse Square, PA
Saint Peters, Missouri
Grand Junction, Colorado
Roosevelt, New York
Battle Creek, Michigan
Santa Rosa, California
Staten Island, New York
El Paso, Texas
- Candidates must have certification from the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program culminating in an associate;s degree.
- Current and valid state OTA license or certificate of practice or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.