Durham, North Carolina
Riviera Beach, Florida
Great Falls, Montana
Valhalla, New York
White City, Oregon
Fargo, North Dakota
Raleigh, North Carolina
Rutherford, New Jersey
Batavia, New York
New York, New York
- Candidates must have certification from the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program culminating in an associate;s degree.
- Current and valid state OTA license or certificate of practice or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.