Lehigh Valley Fleming Neuroscience Institute
Lehigh Valley Fleming Neuroscience Institute helps ensure patients have access to the Neuroscience Institute's services, resources and expertise and our team-based, patient-centric approach. We prioritize collaboration and teamwork through interdisciplinary teams, stress ongoing education and training, and make decisions based on the latest research and evidence for every patient.
Neurology at LVHN has experienced significant growth and development during the last several years, and now has over 30 neurologists and more than 20 advanced care providers. Graduate medical education in Neurology at LVHN includes our residency program ACGME-accredited fellowships in vascular neurology, clinical neurophysiology and neurocritical care. This new phase of clinical and educational growth of Neurology at LVHN is being led by Dr. Steven L. Lewis, Editor-in-Chief of Continuum: Lifelong Learning in Neurology.
LVHN has been a Joint Commission-Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center (CSC) since 2012, with Gold Plus elite certification by the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association. Our mobile stroke unit was the first to go live in Pennsylvania in 2019 and provides our patients with rapid imaging and thrombolytic therapy. Over 1,500 ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke cases are admitted each year to LVHN making it one of the busiest stroke services in the nation.
- Inpatient Neurocritical Care Units: LVH Cedar Crest
- Night Shift only
- Weekend coverage rotation 1:4
- 40 hours per week typically over 4 days with weekend coverage every 4th weekend.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A Valid Pennsylvania Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Graduate from accredited educational program for Nurse Practitioners
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.