All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Career Development
- Sign-on Bonus of up to $20,000
- Relocation Bonus starting at $3,000
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Nights 3 12-hour shifts/week 7pm-7am
Location: AdventHealth Waterman – 1000 Waterman Way, Tavares, FL 32778
The community you’ll be caring for: Labor and Delivery patients and guests
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Nurse promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; and supervising assigned team members. Assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients during a designated time frame. The RN provides care consistent with the policies, procedures and standards of the facility and the Florida State Board of Nursing Practice Act.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Performs nursing assessments and data collection for patients focusing on the physiological, cultural, psychological, spiritual and cognitive status of the patient. Nursing assessments include the family or significant others as needed.
- Develops and implements a plan of care that is individualized and goal directed based on patient needs and standards of care. Evaluates and revises the plan of care as defined by policy.
- Knowledgeable of and performs technical duties and responsibilities for the registered nurse in area of assignment.
- Collaborates and partners with Medical Staff and ancillary departments to coordinate patient care.
- Supervises and delegates care given by members of the health care team.