Location: Warwick, Rhode Island
Kent Hospital in Warwick, RI
PRN Physical Therapist
LifePoint is a leader in community-based healthcare, becoming a diversified healthcare delivery network with 50,000 dedicated employees and more than 3,000 employed providers working in more than 65 community hospital campuses, more than 30 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum. We also have more than 15 new rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals currently under development. With many locations, we are certain to have a job for you!
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will:
Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really needed -evaluate a patient's condition, develop a treatment plan, and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the nursing staff and the patient's families on follow-through programs that build on the progress they've made.
Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
Document patient care, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
Salary: $44.00 - $55.00/ hour.
- We would expect those hired into this job would be paid within this pay range, however, certain circumstances may allow us to pay outside of this range.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full employees and their families
- Up to 16 days of PTO for full time employees
- 6 paid holidays for full time employees
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education opportunities and apprenticeship programs for eligible employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will have:
Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
Minimum of one year physical therapy experience preferred.
Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
Current CPR certification.
Strong organizational and communication skills.
Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.